What goes around................

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
A couple of weeks ago I was going in a Home Depot for some items when I passed a man loading some home repair items kinto the bed of his pick up. One item yet to be loaded was a 4x8' panel of sheetrock. He was by himself and ther was no way he was going to get that panel loaded without harm. So, I offered to help him. And between the two of us we got it loaded into his trjuck without harm. He thanked me very graciously and we both went onour ways. I felt kind of good, being able to help my fellow man.

This morning I was at Home Depot and had bought three bags of hardwood mulch. They are heavy, but even worse, they are limp, like handling a man wh is dead drunk. I mean, there is no way to get a grip, and they sort of tend to flop around. But I had loaded two without aid, and was kind of getting my second wind, when a man said, "Here, let me give you a hand." And he effortlessly loaded the third bag for me.

You'll never convince me that it was not God's hand this morning.

Bob Wright

Bob, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy! You put goodness out and it comes back. I believe in the 1440 minute rule. There are 1440 minutes in a day and every one is a chance to make a difference. Sometimes it's just exchanging pleasantries or other times it's to give help to someone. I talk with a lot of people and hopefully brighten their day.