WTB Tyler T grip, Factory grips for Speed Six

Help Support Ruger Forum:

TheThurmanator

Bearcat
EDIT: Found a barrel, now re-purposing the thread:

I'd like to find a brushed aluminum Tyler T grip and a set of factory wood stocks for a Ruger Speed Six. Cosmetic condition of either is unimportant as it's going to be a working gun and is likely to get some wear anyway. As usual I'd rather give you guys my money than spend it on Ebay, so I figure I'll check here.

hittman

Staff member
I have a very well worn (almost smooth) set of rubber compact grips for a Speed Six. I know they're not the factory set you're looking for but I'd DONATE them to your cause if you would or could use them.

Bud0505

Single-Sixer
Rumrunner said:
Was a black T-Grip on ebay yesterday. Not sure if still there.

I believe you could buy a new one for less money than what they wanted for the one on Ebay.

TheThurmanator

Bearcat
Bud0505 said:
Rumrunner said:
Was a black T-Grip on ebay yesterday. Not sure if still there.

I believe you could buy a new one for less money than what they wanted for the one on Ebay.

True that. And I really want the brushed aluminum or bronze one. I expect I'll just buy one direct from Tyler, I just figured I'd throw it in here given I'm also asking for the grips.

hittman said:
I have a very well worn (almost smooth) set of rubber compact grips for a Speed Six. I know they're not the factory set you're looking for but I'd DONATE them to your cause if you would or could use them.

Hey man, very kind of you to offer. I'm sure I could find a use for them if you're okay with that. PM inbound.

Bkat

Blackhawk
I've got a very well-worn set of wood factory grips that you're welcome to. You can probably spruce them up with a little Tru-oil and some elbow grease. They're not nice enough to charge you for them. Do you also need the grip screw?

I have a Tyler T on my Speed Six and really like it. Unfortunately, only have the one.

PM me if you would like the grips.

Bkat