SOLD WTS*** Quality Leather Magazine Pouches***

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I hate to charge for shipping and usually include it with prices, but USPS recently raised prices to $10.40 for small flat rate box. I would love to combine and save you some off of shipping cost. See below for BUNDLE PRICE.
No electronic payments. Cash, USPS MO, or even a Check if I know you.

Dark Brown is a Lawrence and looks like single stack probably for 45acp since there was not much 9mm around in the time frame this was made. Nicely broken in, soft and flexible with all stitching looking good.
$40 + $10 for shipping

Light brown/tan is a Triple K, marked 45 10 so guessing also for single stack 45 auto. Great shape with all stitching looking good.
$30 +$10 for shipping

Black basket weave Bianchi, marked 20-C and 45 auto S&W 59 and BRNG SM/M. Nicely broken in but appears to have NOT been used on a belt since loops are tight. Great shape and all stitching looks good.
$35 + $10 for shipping

Black basket weave is Gould & Goodrich, marked B 488W. Looks to be double stack and guessing either 9mm or 45acp. This is like new, and appears to have not seen belt carry due to tight loops.
$35 +$10 for shipping

Black 38 dump pouch. Old school way to carry extra 38 or 9mm rounds. Too short for 357. Made by Brauer Brothers and marked 14 38C. It can be worn either direction with duel snaps. Slightly broken in but appears to have NOT been belt worn due to tight belt loop. A great way to carry extra rounds either on you, or tossed into car console or glove box.
$20 +$10 for shipping.

Total package valued at $160

Take All 5 For $135 Shipped

s4s4u

Hunter
USPS recently raised prices to $10.40 for small flat rate box.

Check out Shipstation or Pirateship.