WTS Yugo SKS - PRICE REDUCTION-LAST CALL

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RJ556

Buckeye
WTS Yugo SKS. I just finished this rifle from a brand new, in the cosmoline 59/66, with all matching numbers. It has a wolf spring kit, stainless gas block and spring loaded firing pin kit (enclosed). The rifle is very accurate and reliable. I tested it with Wolfand Golden Bear ammo. The junk has been removed from the front end, barrel cut and crowned to 18.5", original front sight reinstalled. As you can see, it has beautiful grain in the wood and is finished with satin polyeurethane. It comes with an extra new fiberglass stock with digital camo finish. Both stoocks are glass beded for the action. With the Wolf 154 grain ammo this would make a good "pig slapper". I am located in Florida. Price of the carbine is $390 with both stocks, $350 without the extra fiberglass stock. If the gun sells without the extra stock, I will sell the extra stock for $50. Prices are plus shipping. I am not interested in trades at this time. Payment should be a bank check or money order. The first "I'll take it" , and a PM, gets the gun. I will be advertising this one on another forum also. Thanks, RJ

Vic Anderson

Bearcat
Would you take a Like new Kel-Tec P3at, comes with factory box and all papers etc...
and 125 cash?
And, Im not interested in additional stock so my offer is for rifle and wooden stock only, so you can still sell camo stock.
Thanks
Vic

Latest posts