Young Feller Needing Prayers...The Lord Has Taken Him

Help Support Ruger Forum:

rwp315

Single-Sixer
An extended family person, just 13 years old, has been battling leukemia for quite awhile. We're told it's a losing battle, but the young boy has vowed to fight it and beat it.

Very recently, the Doctors have said there's absolutely nothing left in treatment other than for comfort, and the family should take him home. His birthday is close, and he was to have a birthday party. He was home less than a day, and struggled so badly he had to be taken to a nursing home. He is not expected to survive the night.

This is so sad, and there has been so much family taking turns to be with him, 3 hours away in the big city. And where he's been, the Ronald McDonald house has been wonderful for the family.

Oh please include him and the family in your Prayers. ❤️

Thank you so much.

Wayne.
Just seen this and prayers in progress.🙏🙏🙏👼

cpt-t

Single-Sixer
An extended family person, just 13 years old, has been battling leukemia for quite awhile. We're told it's a losing battle, but the young boy has vowed to fight it and beat it.

Very recently, the Doctors have said there's absolutely nothing left in treatment other than for comfort, and the family should take him home. His birthday is close, and he was to have a birthday party. He was home less than a day, and struggled so badly he had to be taken to a nursing home. He is not expected to survive the night.

This is so sad, and there has been so much family taking turns to be with him, 3 hours away in the big city. And where he's been, the Ronald McDonald house has been wonderful for the family.

Thank you so much.

Wayne.
WAYNE: My prayers are headed to each and every one of You Guys directions . For as long as You All need them. Give that Brave Young Man a hug on the neck for me. And tell him ((( I LOVE HIM ))). Please keep us posted on His condition.
ken

SamV

Buckeye
I have just come across this today. I am sorry to hear of this sad loss. I pray for comfort, healing, and peace for his family.

buckeyevet

Single-Sixer

Thank you so much.

Wayne.
Prayers to all

Snake45

Patriot, Mentor, Friend ~ RIP
So sorry to hear all of this, Wayno. May God be with you and your family in this terrible time. :cry:

hike

Bearcat

Thank you so much.

Wayne.

Rejoice that the kid is a fighter!
Let's us all emulate the kid's spunk, determination, and will to live!
The dying can be the best lessons for all of us -- especially old timers...

Latest posts