YouTube changing gun videos content.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

CHEVYINLINE6

Single-Sixer
I watch a lot of gun related videos on YouTube. YouTube is changing the rules on gun videos due to pressure from a anti gun group. A lot of stuff will no longer be allowed. Is there any other computer sites that have firearms related videos ? I have been watching a lot of videos on reloading and would like to watch more of the same.

CHEVYINLINE6.

hittman

Staff member
Shows me she has 290,000 subscribers and hundreds of videos there dating back several years.

I have seen just recently a number of popular YOUTUBER's that do firearm reviews mention this. Comments like "I can't say that now with the new rules" etc. Just like everything else, they are taking down the Elephant one bite at a time. Just like Democracy, and the Constitution. And I am afraid they are winning. My prayers are on Trump for President, my money is on Biden.

Not sure, they have not done anything to mine... well I did put up the Texas Church shooting and there is a warning before you can watch it and an age restriction on it but I am fine this that.... it is actually a video of three people being killed.

Since it's on my channel I'm not sure what hoops you might have to go through to watch it....

Here is a link:

contender

Ruger Guru
I was talking about blume's video. Sorry.

Still, it really doesn't affect me if youboob censors, or caves to the liberal mindset. I don't go there unless someone here posts a link & I'm able to view it if I chose to do so.

I'm sure some other social media outlet will fill the void that youboob makes.

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
I watch a lot of gun related videos on YouTube. YouTube is changing the rules on gun videos due to pressure from a anti gun group. A lot of stuff will no longer be allowed. Is there any other computer sites that have firearms related videos ? I have been watching a lot of videos on reloading and would like to watch more of the same.

CHEVYINLINE6.

Sniper101 is still available on YouTube.

Huntfish918

Bearcat
All the previous videos posted on my channel, "Huntin' w/ Mitch" are still up an running. Plenty of videos with firearms...

J. Yuma

Bearcat
I'm sure most of you won't need this information, but for the few of us who might...BTW, I've committed myself to weigh every charge.

GasGuzzler

Hunter
I watch car stuff, golf stuff, and music stuff on YouTube but not gun stuff. Most gun stuff I have watched has been garbage although I am a fan of Donut Operator.

I watch some gun related YouTube channels and have not noticed obvious censorship, but then again, I don't know what is NOT shown on YouTube. I'm sure some of you would disagree, but I have enjoyed the "Yankee Marshall" videos, and I respect "Hickok45" among others. In fact, I credit Hickok45 on YouTube for why I changed from a Glock hater to a Glock fan, when he said that the only brand of gun he would trust his life to, brand new right out of the box, was a Glock because of its reliability. That made me stop and consider a Glock which I had previously felt were not for me. Since then I have acquired several Glocks, often carry a Model 26, and a Model 17 is my primary home defense firearm. So I am glad there is such a thing as YouTube.

Ian's Forgotten Weapons is good, but he has had to delete a few things due to the issue at hand. He has other non-YT for full coverage.

I'm sure most of you won't need this information, but for the few of us who might...BTW, I've committed myself to weigh every charge.

Even weighing every charge will not keep squibs from happening. I left some 4227 in my Lee Perfect Powder measurer for 2 weeks, and then loaded up some .44 spcls. I had a squib. I pulled all those, and dumped the powder because I had put some potentially moisture contaminated powder back into the 1 lb container. Ya can't be too careful!!!
gramps

Latest posts