gun cost

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Does not matter to me one way or the other. I am set with more guns than I need or can shoot. Ammo is always my concern. And Brother I have been stocking up for years.
I am with ya on that. I have several guns that have yet to be shot. We live in a forested area that is closed to shooting during the summer. However I did just purchase a 22WMR revolver and two Security 380's, but I'm done for a while...really. Back to stocking up on ammo!

I don't think the price of guns has been dropping. At the wholesale level, I haven't seen much change, other than the occasional sale. I think the level of markup at the retail level is decreasing. A lot of small dealers put in big orders so they would be "preferred customers" by their distributors, not they're sitting on a lot of inventory, and can't get rid of it.

larry8

Blackhawk
I keep looking for whatever gun I am interested at quite a few website gun dealers and as long as I check out all those websites, I am bound to find a lower price almost every week or so. So far I have found a 410 lever shotgun originally listed 4 weeks ago for near $800 now its down to around 400. and this isn't the only one that I found. There are lots of new and used guns that are coming down in price, You just have to keep looking and be patient.