Help Support Ruger Forum:

Armybrat

Buckeye
Better Check with the Pope.
Will do….

IMG_2216.jpeg

edm1

Single-Sixer
I loved my dogs. However when I get to be in the presence of my Lord, I can't imagine that I will be thinking about my dog.

I think lots of people want earth in heaven. What if your dog was nice to you and mean to everyone else? I mean can a dog accept salvation? I don't know, which would mean they had to do works. What is the standard for dog good works? What about pet snakes? See how it kinda gets odd? I'll just find out.

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
I loved my dogs. However when I get to be in the presence of my Lord, I can't imagine that I will be thinking about my dog.

I think lots of people want earth in heaven. What if your dog was nice to you and mean to everyone else? I mean can a dog accept salvation? I don't know, which would mean they had to do works. What is the standard for dog good works? What about pet snakes? See how it kinda gets odd? I'll just find out.
At the risk of offending you, works won't get you There. Best example is the thief on the cross, he never had a chance to do any works. Yet he had the most certain salvation testimony of anyone.

Bob Wright

edm1

Single-Sixer
At the risk of offending you, works won't get you There. Best example is the thief on the cross, he never had a chance to do any works. Yet he had the most certain salvation testimony of anyone.

Bob Wright
You are absolutely correct. I must not have been clear. What I was trying to get across is that dogs , as far as I know, can't accept Christ. So if they can't and that is the only way, which it is, and dogs do go to heaven, which I am not implying, then we must assume, which is never good, that they must get there another way. That would have to be by works.

I believe in Grace alone by faith alone through Christ alone.

Jayhawkhuntclub

Buckeye
When my daughter, was little, she asked if there'd be animals in heaven. I said I didn't know. She then point out that there will be horses as Jesus returns on a white horse. I had to give her that one.

Abraham's faith was counted for righteousness. Works won't get you there (as mentioned), but we do good works to serve God.