Well, it finally happened

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Yup, I went to Bank of America a few years ago and they had no deposit slips in the lobby. I asked the teller for one and I was handed one in Spanish, BOY did that frost my butt and I asked for one in English to which they answered there were NONE! Add to that a manager told me to just use the one in my hand and that tipped me over to pissedoffidness!

I told them to close all my accounts and I'll take them to a bank that doesn't insult me or my country and they somehow found a deposit slip in English.
Just remember Press Ocho por Español.

KIR

Sparks, NV
Back in the day everyone respected "My Country, My Language". Sad, it's no longer true.
Riiiiiiiight. Back in the day? Like the Europeans learned the languages of all the Indians?

caryc

Hawkeye
Riiiiiiiight. Back in the day? Like the Europeans learned the languages of all the Indians?
Why bother to learn their language? Weren't they just killing them and stealing their land? Don't forget, the Europeans were under the power of Kings not presidents. How did one become a king? All you had to do is have enough money to raise an army bigger than your neighbor's army. Then you would kill him and steal all his holdings and make your army even bigger. That was the king's thing...wake up in the morning and send your army out to conquer all the other castles. But don't forget, they all want to conquer you too.

It was a living chess game.

41Dude

Single-Sixer
In Seaside Oregon they have a nice outlet mall with a couple of restaurants. One is a Chinese type with pictures of the menu up on the wall. Everyone behind the counter and cooks were Mexican/Hispanic (not sure of the currently correct term) with very thick accents. We were expecting the usual oriental staff. Nope.
But it had some of the best Chinese food 😋

3manfan

Single-Sixer
Death by a thousand cuts
1714947884967.png

I never imagined I'd ever see the destruction of my country in my lifetime......& especially not by those running it.

I was wrong.

Last edited:

Latest posts