Liberal keys Trump supporter's car. Gets arrested for felony.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

contender

Ruger Guru
"I hope he learned something'

He did. He learned to do stuff in places where he can't get caught.

As a few above have mentioned,, it's amazing how they can talk about tolerance, being peaceful, etc,, and at the same time be the most intolerant, and violent types. The allow & condone rioting, destruction of businesses if it's for a cause THEY support,,, but if anyone has an opposing view,, they want people opposing them tar & feathered before burning them at the stake.

41Dude

Single-Sixer
62 and from Syracuse... Obviously a member of the Richard Cranium Society. At least the arrest was civil on both ends of the event. I hope he learned something
They should share the video nationwide. The 62 year old followed the Leo (who was calm and polite) instructions no sudden moves no swearing (at officer) cooperated when being put in back if car.
Will get out on bond the next day.
Not like the dipsh### we see every day on the news. The ones screaming swearing running away from shooting at police. Then surprised when police shoot back.

redhawker

Buckeye
Cameras are everywhere. He may not have learned but he is going to pay a price.
Yup... nowadays you've got to figure that you're probably on camera 80 to 90% of the time when you're in public. This one does my heart good seeing one of these left-lib Apha Hotels get their "reward" for what they've done.

gnappi

Blackhawk
Buy a dash cam, they're inexpensive and video quality is very good. Once these clowns know they're not anonymous things like this will be less common.

To add a bit to what's been said above, the libs want to do away not only with the second amendment but the first also.

Latest posts