Denmark: Beware Flatulent Cows, Sheep, and Pigs, You Face World's First Carbon Tax

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gnappi

Blackhawk
They better be careful the livestock farmers don't sell all their animals to other EU countries, taking a loss on their taxes, retiring and forcing the country to import all of their meat.

But the air may smell sweeter.

"We will take a big step closer in becoming climate neutral in 2045," Bruus said, adding Denmark "will be the first country in the world to introduce a real CO2 tax on agriculture" and hoped other countries would follow suit.

In a way I find it comforting that by 2045 I may be pushing up daisies and will no longer have to share the planet with the environazi idiots.

"Ok, so who gets the job of shoving a pipe up a bulls butt?"
No kidding? We had a bull that tended to 'bloat' and the vet suggested exactly this solution. OMG, it was messy and smelly task.
This farmer had a bull that was constipated so he asked the vet how to solve the problem. Vet said "stick a hose up the bull's butt and blow into it until the blockage is expelled". Farmer follows directions until he runs out of blow then tells his Son to continue. Son pulls the hose out, changes ends, shoves it back in, and begins to blow. Incredulous farmer stops Son and asks WHY did he do that. Son says "Well you had the other end in YOUR MOUTH and I wasn't putting it in mine."

JackBull

Buckeye
They better be careful the livestock farmers don't sell all their animals to other EU countries, taking a loss on their taxes, retiring and forcing the country to import all of their meat.

But the air may smell sweeter.
That's what they want, no more meat to be consumed.