I’m going to stop selling guns

Help Support Ruger Forum:

thewiz828

Single-Sixer
I've sold several guns in the classified section but it's a slow process. I'm currently looking into a guy in CA who wants to buy my entire collection. He can afford what some of the guns are worth.
If you are going to sell to someone in CA, its best to go through somebody thats familiar with the gun laws in CA. Theres a lot of paperwork to do to make a sale legal. Just a word to the wise.

Sold a few over time, my dads collection will go to the kids and grandkids. Any sold now go through a dealer for a paper trail, one charges 10% the other $35 and the buyer pays that. Biggest regret at the time was trading a mint Speed Six stainless for a mid 80's 6" stainless Colt King Cobra. Missed that Speed Six so much I went and bought a GP100 4", hated that GP so much sold it within a couple of months. Best part of the story is the person I traded off the Speed Six to was in need some money so I bought it back for $250 only paid $200 for it originally and also kept the King Cobra which is worth much more than the Speed Six will ever be.