Mike Lindell

Help Support Ruger Forum:

smoke-eater

Blackhawk
Night before last, The Mrs. decided to order two sets of "Giza" sheets, after seeing the tv ad once too many times (I guess). So, she called. And who should answer? Mr. Mike himself. And this was after 11:00PM. It was on speaker phone, so I heard the whole conversation. He couldn't have been nicer, even after she told him we weren't too pleased with the My Pillows. He told her to send them back and he'd replace them with firm ones. He even called her back with a promo code for a discount on the sheets. Mr. Lindell is the Real Deal! 8)

caryc

Hawkeye
smoke-eater said:
Night before last, The Mrs. decided to order two sets of "Giza" sheets, after seeing the tv ad once too many times (I guess). So, she called. And who should answer? Mr. Mike himself. And this was after 11:00PM. It was on speaker phone, so I heard the whole conversation. He couldn't have been nicer, even after she told him we weren't too pleased with the My Pillows. He told her to send them back and he'd replace them with firm ones. He even called her back with a promo code for a discount on the sheets. Mr. Lindell is the Real Deal! 8)

I kind of get the feeling he will be headed to a political run somewhere.

jimd441

Blackhawk
Has anyone read his book? I think it is titled "What are the odds - from crack addict to CEO". I haven't yet but plan to, and understand he is using any profits for a recovery network.

Jim

bogus bill

Hunter
If it wasn't Mike Lindell and some other factory well known owner. I would wonder if it wasn't some voice- a-like he hired to take complaints..
That would be close to getting Henry Ford himself on the phone after the janitors left! Still, I can believe it!

smoke-eater

Blackhawk
BTW: the sheets arrived yesterday (Sunday). They're very nice! The fitted sheet is just a bit big, makes them easy to put on the mattress (queen), and would allow for shrinkage (if any) - we wash in cold water, so that wouldn't be a factor anyway. Nice feel to the fabric - 400 thread count. We're happy with the purchase. They are pricey, but buy-one-get-one and free shipping makes them a bargain.
As for Mr. Lindell, I will be buying his book. I'm impressed.

gunzo

Hunter
I needed a new pillow. My Pillow had a huge markdown on their premium. I looked it up & wife said it was still too much for a pillow(I don't know pillow prices).

I ordered one anyway & in the comments, I thanked Mr. Lindell for helping out a young man in need.

Snake45

Patriot, Mentor, Friend ~ RIP
Yesterday I ordered a couple pillows. Before I even started my order, there was a pop-up offering me $10 off if I'd just sign up for their email list. I decided the probable email deluge wasn't worth $10 to me, so declined the offer. I placed my order without further ado. I received an order confirmation email. Within an hour, I received another email offering me $10 off on "your first purchase." So I ended up on their stupid email list anyway. Within 24 hours I'd gotten four more emails from them. The last one I clicked the Unsubscribe button, and so far haven't heard from them again.