New from Colorado and Tennessee

Help Support Ruger Forum:

badkarma

Bearcat
I've lurked here on and off for years but I've been more invoking with the black powder and muzzleloading target communities online. In real life I'm a motorcyclist, (Buell Ulysses) old man and father, grandfather and three time best great grandfather in the world. I am working at becoming a brain cancer survivor and we make our homes in Western Colorado and Eastern Tennessee.

badkarma

Bearcat
Here's one of my Old Army revolvers. It's wearing a Super Blackhawk dragoon style grip frame here. I have large mitts so that's my first modification to these guns.
20220112_112010.jpeg

harley08

Blackhawk
I've lurked here on and off for years but I've been more invoking with the black powder and muzzleloading target communities online. In real life I'm a motorcyclist, (Buell Ulysses) old man and father, grandfather and three time best great grandfather in the world. I am working at becoming a brain cancer survivor and we make our homes in Western Colorado and Eastern Tennessee.
Good luck Sir and be careful driving the Buell!

Welcome from Wyoming! Hang in there, sir - my little sister had her first surgery for a brain tumor back in the 1990's, and she's still going strong (probably a tougher person than I am ;^)!

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
Well, that is interesting, I am originally from Colorado, and we are currently looking to relocate to eastern Tennessee. Two days ago, we had a real estate deal fall apart on a house in Greeneville due to defects discovered by the inspection.

My wife's godson in upstate NY is battling a glioblastoma and got into a nanoparticle trial in CT some months ago, maybe late last year, and has had some promising improvements. He's in his early 40s and hasn't been able to work for nearly a year, so they are struggling financially, but he has already lived beyond his initial expiration date and seems better every week.

Best of luck with your struggles and welcome to the forum.

Welcome from the East Coast (NC), a little East of you. Thoughts and prayers for your recovery.