Not another .41!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Redhawk41

Bearcat
Earlier this month while skulking about in a LGS I noticed a 6.5-inch New Model Blackhawk in .41 Mag that had somehow appeared on consignment since my previous visit. Along with it was an El Paso Saddlery holster in excellent condition along with 85 rounds of ammo at a price that was quite decent by today's standard. Already owning a various assortment of other .41's--including a 4 5/8" NM and a 6.5" OM--I did the right thing and refused to even ask to look at it, and safely left the store with my wallet intact....pleased with myself for having done the right thing.
Yes, you guessed it; the next day I was calling the store back with an offer for the consignor who, somewhat surprisingly, accepted without counteroffering. Honestly, that wasn't my expectation but apparently this one was meant to be mine.
If this thing has ever been shot it must have only have been a few rounds. There's barely even an perceptible turn line. And the included aftermarket grips make it look purty, too!

20240126_191802-ed-red.jpg

wproct

Single-Sixer
I love it when guns have a story attached to them like this. I have ones with stories like yours and every time I pick them up I relive that story in my mind.:)