Poor Whoopie

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Xrayist

Single-Sixer
It seems as though her autobiography has placed at number 800 on the NYT's Best Seller List.......I would wager she was hoping for a bit higher, like number 1 or 2? Anyway, waiting for the reasons as being, in no particular rank; it is because of racism; it is Trump's fault; it is Bush's fault; people didn't follow Covid protocol; assault weapons caused it, or those other full semi automatic, high capacity, not good for anything caused it; global warming; and probably a few others I am missing....... :ROFLMAO:

redhawker

Buckeye
I thought she was going to move to Canada...again. Didn't she say that was the first time Trump won or was that the first time Bush Jr. won? Anyway, she's still here, isn't she? What's that tell you about her?

Enigma

Hunter
Does anyone , except her, really care? I have better things to do in life then worry about her drivel in print.

She's literally just a sniveling noise generator. Whatever the liberal outrage of the day is, she supports it. It's all a racist, Trump-sponsored conspiracy to keep the diverse, liberal people down. Puh-lease!

dstegjas

Single-Sixer
She was a good actress in her day. Jumping Jack Flash, Star Trek and a few others. However just like so many other actors. She thought her fame and platform meant everyone would hang on her every word. Virtually all of these actors found out no one gives a crap what they thought about anything. They should have stuck to acting, because they suck at most everything else.