Ruger P-guns, Eagle grip (P89) and custom 944. Thanks Santa!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

roylt

Hunter
I finished my custom 944 and found some old stock Eagle grips for my old style 89.

I have more pictures of these if anyone wants more info.

Enjoy P-nuts!

CampWI

Bearcat
get those hi-viz sights off your bench and on the gun and then send it to me, please!?!? :mrgreen:

roylt

Hunter
The stuff I do is real easy. Drilling new sights is a bit more involved but you're right, I need to get those installed.

dagus

Bearcat
Nice looking guns, both of them! Where'd you get the Eagle grips? I want to find wood grips for my P90.

roylt

Hunter
I got lucky and saw these on ebay. Eagle hasn't made these in a long time as the P-guns are obsolete. At least the ones with grips that pop off.

Happy hunting to you both.

Mike J

Hunter
Hogue still makes wood grips for the Ruger P-series pistols. They are pricey though They can be found at www.getgrip.com

P90

Single-Sixer
I have some of the Hogue wood grips, but I would like to get the wrap around style, with finger grooves like Eagle made.

berettapistols

Blackhawk
Nice lookin grips Roy!! Real Nice..
I'll keep an eye out at the 2100 table gunshow this weekend in case I ever come across a set I'll snag em up for anybody that would want em..

Mike J

Hunter
I did not pay attention as closely as I should have Calvin. Those are really nice with the finger grips.

Nice Job/ Good find Roy.

P90

Single-Sixer
berettapistols said:
Nice lookin grips Roy!! Real Nice..
I'll keep an eye out at the 2100 table gunshow this weekend in case I ever come across a set I'll snag em up for anybody that would want em..
I'd take a set similar to what Roy found.

dagus

Bearcat
Buckeye, are they the slimmer profile wood grips I've seen, not wraparound, same profile as stock except made of wood? Could you be persuaded to part with a set?

roylt

Hunter
I have only seen two sets of eagles. Mine and another set on ebay that I missed. They are pretty neet but do add a little of bulk. The uncle mikes and hogue are my faves.

dagus

Bearcat
I like these...
http://baccausa.com/gun-parts---accessories/grips/hogue-wood-grips---pau-ferro-ruger-p85-89-90-91

dagus

Bearcat
These too...
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/560295/hogue-fancy-hardwood-grips-ruger-p85-p89-p90-p91-tulipwood?cm_cat=Cart&cm_pla=ProductDesc

dagus

Bearcat
I just ordered the Hogue tulipwood grips from Midway. Picked up a 13lb Wolff spring for the LCP, too...

Latest posts