SOLD S&W Model 10-9 2 Inch .38 Spl. 6 shot Revolver

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dump1567

Single-Sixer
***************No Trades*************

Excellent+ condition model 10-9 .38 Spl. with 2 inch barrel. Should date to 1991. I bought this used, so I don't know the round count. I put a few cylinders of ammo through it after purchase. It doesn't seem to have been shot much. Only flaw I could find was a speck of rust on the side plate I removed. It might have a small pitting mark (3rd Pic). No noticeable bluing wear other than the spot mentioned & front of cylinder. Excellent timing and lock-up. I swapped out the rebound spring to a 14 lb. to reduce the trigger pull weight. It worked flawlessly after the spring swap, but I can swap back the factory springs if like a heavier trigger (factory springs also included). I also added removable orange testors paint to the front sight. Come with synthetic front strap grip (like a Tyler t-grip).

$675 Shipped insured to your FFL. No local AZ pick-up, FFL shipped only. Sorry, that's my Policy. Can only ship where legal. Ships from me with copy of my AZ DL. Make sure your FFL will receive from a non FFL. Add $35 if it needs to come from an FFL (my FFL's fee). M/O, Bank/cashiers chk, Zelle, or PP.

kPiOcyw.jpg

kPX6wSD.jpg

0s5QRWv.jpg

ksnXPZY.jpg

9y0uslk.jpg

5O7PLEZ.jpg

vjTYrMu.jpg

JHyUSfw.jpg

gHcCIHm.jpg

ON2fQYA.jpg

y5iEVjy.jpg

G1qKina.jpg