SOLD S&W Model 60-7 Ladysmith .38 SPL +P Rated $599 Shipped

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dump1567

Single-Sixer
***************No Trades*************

Some consider this the best model 60 ever made & they are highly desirable. Built on the original smaller J frame (non-Magnum), but specifically heat treated & rated for +P per S&W. This one is in excellent condition and built in 1993 with round butt frame. .38 spl +P 5 shot revolver. As a Ladysmith version, it comes with a stainless matte finish, rosewood grips, and Bob Allen soft case. Good lock-up and timing. Excellent bore. The only flaws I could find are a few scratches on the right side (see pic), scratches on the front of frame, and the right panel rosewood grip over hangs the frame at the upper back strap. I bought this used, so I don't know the round count. I put a few cylinders of ammo through it after purchase. It doesn't seem to have been shot much. Comes with box, soft case, & paperwork. I swapped out the rebound spring to a 14 lb. and the hammer spring to an 8 lb. to reduce the trigger pull weight. It worked flawlessly after the spring swap, but I can swap back the factory springs if like a heavier trigger (factory springs also included). I also added removable orange testors paint to the front sight.

$599 Shipped insured to your FFL. No local AZ pick-up, FFL shipped only. Sorry, that's my Policy. Can only ship where legal. Ships from me with copy of my AZ DL. Make sure your FFL will receive from a non FFL. Add $35 if it needs to come from an FFL (my FFL's fee). M/O, Bank/cashiers chk, Zelle, or PP.

tKqgXdY.jpg

rjsLW2D.jpg

6QiTqzY.jpg

QmvG31t.jpg

bFuUUNO.jpg

m6Ymvsx.jpg

h3ueoKp.jpg

1qbaOpX.jpg

fKmkWGU.jpg

Y7QgGls.jpg

MZzjACn.jpg

YlANBPp.jpg