SOLD S&W Model 442-1 Nickel .38 Spl. Rare $475

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dump1567

Single-Sixer
***************No Trades*************

Good condition S&W model 442-1 .38 Spl. in Nickel. What makes this rare is that it's built on the Magnum size J Frame in 1996. Only built for one year before S&W discontinued the 442 in Nickel. In theory, this should be +P rated, but is not specified on the barrel. Good lock-up and timing. Excellent bore. The only flaws I could find are a few scratches and some freckling in the finish. No signs of Nickel peeling. Uncle Mike's boot grip. I bought this used, so I don't know the round count. I put a few cylinders of ammo through it after purchase. It doesn't seem to have been shot much. I swapped out the rebound spring to a 14 lb. and the hammer spring to an 8 lb. to reduce the trigger pull weight. It worked flawlessly after the spring swap, but I can swap back the factory springs if like a heavier trigger (factory springs also included). I also added removable orange testors paint to the front sight.

$475 Shipped insured to your FFL. No local AZ pick-up, FFL shipped only. Sorry, that's my Policy. Can only ship where legal. Ships from me with copy of my AZ DL. Make sure your FFL will receive from a non FFL. Add $35 if it needs to come from an FFL (my FFL's fee). M/O, Bank/cashiers chk, Zelle, or PP.

aHzQVQN.jpg

0bWoOck.jpg

WyELxYa.jpg

sUJxaRl.jpg

zDXlIGS.jpg

CUpGCaL.jpg

OpGpVQ3.jpg

9yWjVpn.jpg

5g06K1S.jpg

EpBUwVO.jpg

fVUxwsC.jpg

HWoSEst.jpg