Shot my old favorite today

Help Support Ruger Forum:

AzShooter1

Single-Sixer
xUvAUwYl.jpg

It doesn't get shot much, mostly stays quietly in the safe but I just wanted to test it out today. I fired 150 rounds of CC-SV and 50 rounds of Blazer. Shoots great. Now I get to clean it.

Ruger Mark III with 5.5 in. TacSol barrel with a Tandemkross Game-Changer Pro compensator and C-More Slide-Ride sight with 12 minute dot.

Volquartsen Accurizing Kit gives it a 1 pound 2 oz. trigger.

Nice. Where does one get one of those bolt "rings"? It looks handy.

Do a Google search for "Ruger MK bolt racker," and you should see some options. From there, you could "rabbit hole" all day! 😂

Some similar (or at least related!) accessory options:

⬆️ I think this one might be the most common(?), but of course the link won't show the "preview," like some ofthe links! 🤬

Other options include:

Slightly different idea:

I've never seen the need for one, but it's always interesting to see what people can invent!

Be aware that there are at least two different bolt "ear" designs out there. I'm a "MK II guy," but even mine have two different bolt ear designs- "squared" or "tapered." I don't know what the MK III and MK IV have, for bolt ears.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

chilidog

Single-Sixer
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

White Pine

Bearcat
Do a Google search for "Ruger MK bolt racker," and you should see some options. From there, you could "rabbit hole" all day! 😂

Some similar (or at least related!) accessory options:

⬆️ I think this one might be the most common(?), but of course the link won't show the "preview," like some ofthe links! 🤬

Other options include:

Slightly different idea:

I've never seen the need for one, but it's always interesting to see what people can invent!

Be aware that there are at least two different bolt "ear" designs out there. I'm a "MK II guy," but even mine have two different bolt ear designs- "squared" or "tapered." I don't know what the MK III and MK IV have, for bolt ears.
Thank you!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.