Sneaky Pete

Help Support Ruger Forum:

No, but I did purchase their mag. pouch that looks like a knife or handy tool pouch. Quality leather, spring clip and magnet on the flap. Also have some mag. covers or protectors that slip over the mag to prevent debris entering them when carried in a pocket. I am impressed with what I bought.

I ask because Maryland eliminated open carry in Oct of last year. Here is the requirements today:
As amended by SB 1, the statute, MD Code, Public Safety, 5-307, provides that the "wearing, carrying, or transporting a handgun [be] concealed from view:
(i) under or within an article of the person's clothing; or
(ii) within an enclosed case.

The Sneaky Pete seems to conform to the "enclosed case".

I bought one for my S&W 642 years ago, thinking it would be easier than pocket carry. But it is big, even for a small pistol, and I couldn't help but feel that EVERYONE was made aware that I was carrying. The issue became moot when I added a laser to the little revolver and it would no longer fit in the Sneaky Pete. I find that wearing an outside the waistband holster, and leaving my outershirt untucked works better than using the bulky Sneaky Pete, or I just go back to pocket carry in a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster.

Bigbore5

Single-Sixer
Sneaky Pete is a trademark of Lauderdale Leather company for a concealed carry vest. Better get one if you want it before the lawyers shut them down.

Latest posts