Sooo tempted. Toklat on GB

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gnappi

Blackhawk
He has a "Take a Shot" so it's really not $2k. With my luck if I did take a shot, Ruger would start producing them again.

Looking at the Talo site there are no Rugers there at all. I may be reading more into that than I should but seems that Ruger may not be associated with Talo anymore?

Ruger and Talo have a long history together. I still see the Toklat on Talo's website.

Ruger.com still lists many Talo versions of their guns including the Toklat. They are still being produced and with limited availability through Talo Distributors. This one is less than a month old, from my LGS. I got to choose between two, with four more on the way. ;)

A347ACF1-CA84-4DEF-818C-652C3B5BCCB2.jpeg

For 2k they can keep it. These seem to be popping up quite a bit lately along with the Alaskan.

I haven't seen too many new .454 Casull or.480 Ruger Alaskans up lately. It seems there were a lot more 3-4 months ago when I was looking for the .44 Mag version. Now all I see are new .44 mag Alaskans and no new production .454 Casull or .480 Ruger versions.

Feast or famine, it's how it always goes… lol

gnappi

Blackhawk
These prices i hear are insane. If I told you my LGS sells them for you'd cry.
Tell me, tell me I promise I won't cry if I got their phone number :)

I'm looking locally at an Alaskan in .44 mag but I'd much prefer the .454.

gnappi

Blackhawk
Funny, I had considered that myself until I found one that the barrel was cut and modded into a Toklat

Latest posts