For Sale Super Blackhawk Bisley .44 Magnum - $640

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Blackmore

Blackhawk
2015 manufacture. Catalog # RB-44W Model #00831 Includes plastic box with label, lock and warranty card but no manual or test target. This is not a UGB gun. As pictured.

$640 firm FTF in West Central NH to a qualified long term Ruger Forum member who is a 21+ resident with NH DL and P&R license. Anyone else, NH FFL transfer at their expense. Will ship FFL->FFL for postage cost plus insurance if desired. Not interested in trades unless towards a #3 in .223, thanks.

Cash, USPS money order or bank issued checks preferred. Shipping will be delayed while personal checks or mysterious money orders clear. Thanks for looking.

IMG_1951.jpg
IMG_1953.jpg

Last edited:

RatCat454

Single-Sixer
Used Gun Bank (UGB): a gun that has been loaned by Ruger for some reason (trade show samples, employees, gun writers, et cetera) and then distributed as a used gun. The box label is annotated. Supposedly one of my Single Sixes (Bisley, stainless, 6-7/8, no extra magnum cylinder) is a "UGB". It has "UGB" handwritten on the box label.

Last edited:

Blackmore

Blackhawk
@Win64

More on the Used Gun Bank:

When the program started, the serial number stamped on the gun had a "U" added to it. Later that was changed to "*". That went away and the boxes were stamped or hand printed as mentioned by RatCat454.

A gun with some sort of cosmetic flaw could also go in the UGB as long as it didn't affect function.

Hankus

Blackhawk
I would have jumped on this when it came out but I already have one; my first big bore revolver, bought new in '93. The Bisely design and 7-1/2' bbl really helps tame recoil!

Latest posts