SOLD ***SPF***Remington 760 Gamemaster 30-06, 1958.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Sbeduckman

Single-Sixer
Old girl from 1958. Has honest wear, but a clean bore and runs great. Bluing is thin in spots, there are scratches and dings. Evidence of old surface rust, but I see no pitting. Gun comes with 3 OEM magazines. A couple of them are a bit crispy, but they all function as they should. I'll toss in 25 rounds of factory 180gr Remington Core-lok and 25 rounds of 150gr reloads for you to break down and repurpose as you see fit.

I'd prefer an FFL who accepts shipment from an individual, but that isn't a deal breaker.

These are bringing what I consider rather insane money on GB, even in this type of condition, but I'd rather not sell there (they turned me off when taxes became involved). Let's say $600 shipped for everything, or best reasonable offer. I prefer discreet electronic payment, but USPS MO works as well.

Plenty of pics in the link below, but if you're looking for anything else, just let me know. Thanks, and take care.

Will consider trades for quality optics in the 4-16x range or better (no 1" tubes) and exposed turrets for a long range rig I'm putting together. Cash on my end as needed.

Last edited by a moderator: