Spohr revolver’s first hunting trip

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ChrisRhodes

Bearcat
First game ever taken with a spohr revolver

ChrisRhodes

Bearcat
While many of us prefer "Made in the USA" stuff,,, there is no arguing top quality workmanship.

Excellent article!
I spent a career tuning revolvers…many Ruger's, smiths, and others ..I just want them to come out of the box ready to perform at the top of the game now….I know…I'm spoiled.

gundog5

Single-Sixer
Looks like a great place to hunt. A black buck is high on my bucket list. Can tell me where you hunted? Do they have a website? Thanks.

ChrisRhodes

Bearcat
Looks like a great place to hunt. A black buck is high on my bucket list. Can tell me where you hunted? Do they have a website? Thanks.
It's a private closed to the public ranch run by one of my former customers. I'm not allowed to share contacts.

gundog5

Single-Sixer
Ok thanks I understand. Thanks for getting back to me. I will keep looking. My buddy and I want to do a combo Blackbuck and Whitetail hunt. Any suggestions?

ChrisRhodes

Bearcat
Ok thanks I understand. Thanks for getting back to me. I will keep looking. My buddy and I want to do a combo Blackbuck and Whitetail hunt. Any suggestions?
This was the Texas hunt I had went on. I don't have any other first hand experience there to recommend.