What’s your bedroom gun?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

The weapon on my side of the head board is a 38 spl. On the wife's side is a .25 Auto and a hellacious double barrel pepper spray pistol.
If our bed room need to be a safe room there are 35 other weapons of various size in cabinets and 12k+ rounds of ammo.

Plus there are six other weapons in my music room where I happen to spend a lot of time. Then another 38spl in my band vehicle center console.

Future plans: We have no weapons in the living room, that will be changing soon. Also have plans to buy his & hers Security .380's for head board and/or living room. My brother (RIP) always told me that if your weapons is not at your side it is useless.

20230202_145928.jpg

moparclan

Single-Sixer
Mossberg Cruiser Persuader and Colt 1911 .45acp Competition, also well trained attack cats! :rolleyes:;)
And the book Tigers revenge by Claude Balls!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Skeet 028

Single-Sixer
Benelli M 1 Super 90 slug style ext mag tube AR style stock...loaded with trap loads 1st 2 rounds with the rest #4Buck.1st 2 Rounds serve a purpose..if they can't see you they can't shoot you. Hopefully y'all understand what that means. If they're in your house they mean to hurt you! No remorse

I might have already responded to this thread, but for what its worth, I keep a Glock 17 with a mounted light, loaded and ready by the bedside. First thing each morning I secure it, and before going to sleep I unsecure it for the night. With two extra full mags, that gives me 52 rounds readily available.

XUSNORDIE

Single-Sixer
My bedside is Glock19 Vickers Edition with TLR light......wifes side is her Taurus G2C.

We both have wardrobes on each side. Mine with a Mossy 500 and hers with a Maverick 88 w/AR style stock adjusted to her liking.

Not bedside, but after all the bear activity this fall and spring a Glock 40 10MM (one of my deer/hog guns) is ready at door to walk guests to their cars at night. Momma and cubs have been popping up anywhere and any time lately. I always walk out and up driveway to road to ensure it's clear before allowing guests to walk to their vehicles...we have been surprised a couple times. Most recently they were beside our side deck as I got halfway up walkway to driveway....no telling where Momma was. Slow walk back into house lol. Wife and I have already had close calls and a couple unexpected bluff charges from her. She has our respect...we do everything to prevent interaction but still want to be safe with our guests when they leave.

Lately I'm more concerned with them more than I am a human intruder.....sure miss my beloved Buster who passed last year (American Pitbull Terrier). Not so much interaction when he was patrolling/peeing in the yard....lol.

Latest posts