WTB-- Speed Six

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BB Rvlr

Single-Sixer
I had a stainless Speed Six .357 years ago and have always kicked myself for letting it go. I would like one again. Here's what I'm looking for: .357, have a 3 inch (2 3/4"?) barrel, and be stainless but may consider blued version. Let me know what you have.

Thanks for looking. :D

rmc25

Single-Sixer
AJGUNNER posted
Very soft indeed. A friend just picked up a SS SP101 like new, in the box with the papers, for $400. He had his choice of 2 of them both listed on a local forums. He picked the one closest to him and got her done. I know I would not part with either of mine for $400. Another seller has a SS 2 3/4" Security Six posted for $550. It has over 3000 looks and not a single response. Of course I figure 1/2 of those are guys like me checking back to see if the seller gets a clue and comes down on the price. :lol:

Not sure of the date he posted this but you may want to contact him for the info if you"re ok with the price, the condition of the gun and if it is still available. I know you're looking for a Speed Six but saw his post and just wanted to pass it on.
rmc