Kidd 10/22 Trigger Kit

Help Support Ruger Forum:

After measuring the trigger pull on my new 10/22 it came in at 3.5lbs. which is a bit too much for me so I decided to take the plunge and buy the Kidd trigger kit for my 10/22 as I would like a trigger pull around 2.0 lbs. Luckily I got the last kit in stock as I am told they are now on backorder. I know the kit comes with several different springs that will bring the pull within a certain amount of trigger pull but I'm wondering if the springs themselves are marked in terms of the approximate trigger pull you can expect by installing than particular springs.
As always thanks for all replies. Also, watched the Kidd video on installation and it's really very easy.

Just finished installing my Kidd trigger kit in my 10/22 with the following observations. It is indeed a very well made product, light years ahead of the original factory parts. Installation is quite simple if you watch the Kidd video, one thing I did notice is that the Kidd trigger doesn't have a hole in it which the trigger plunger fits into, it doesn't seem to make any difference but I'm not sure why they did away with it. The second thing I would mention is that I am usually a pistol shooter and I'm used to a trigger with a certain trigger pull and when I started to shoot the 10/22 with it's factory trigger at 3.5lbs.
I found the factory trigger pull at 3.5lbs. to be too much so when I installed my Kidd trigger I used the white trigger spring at 2.25 lbs. but now it feels too light. Figure I'll shoot the 10/22 and see if I get used to it. Just something that others may experience.