SOLD 1911 10mm with shoulder holster & spare mags

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Selling my RIA 1911A1 10mm that I bought new back around 2018. GI model with a 5" barrel. I have fired 50 rounds through it of RIA/Armscor ammo. Not a single issue. You can see the condition of the finish in my pictures. It came with a single 8 round mag, so I bought two Kimber stainless 8-rounders to go with it. I have everything that came with it: hard case, test rounds, papers, lock... It is in excellent condition. I still like it, but as you all have seen me doing, I am downsizing (unless I run across a 1911 Ruger 10mm). I don't need 6 different 10mm's. It really does shoot good, and is comfortable to hold and fire, like most 1911's. I also have a black leather fully-adjustable shoulder rig that carries the 1911 and two magazines. I will sell as a set, or just sell the 10mm. Once the 10mm sells, if the buyer doesn't want the shoulder holster, then I will sell the holster separately. So, I am looking for $400 SHIPPED FFL to FFL for everything. Or $375 SHIPPED for the pistol and also the Kimber mags. I paid nearly $100 for the holster rig, and $60 for the Kimber mags. The pistol was $380 when I bought it. So I have $540 + tax in the whole setup in 2018 dollars. I see on GB and at Bud's that new RIA pistols with one factory mag and no holster are starting at $500-up and are currently out of stock. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 1..jpg
    1..jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 0..jpg
    0..jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited: