Ruger rifles I want.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RC44Mag

Buckeye
I'd love to grab another .44 Mag Ruger carbine. Either a Deerstalker or the later Deerfield. I would also fully support the company if they came up with an updated version.

crow#2

Single-Sixer
Theres only 2 ruger rifles i would want. A #1 in 204 ruger or 22 hornet. My rifle that i want bad and would
trade my springfield armory Ronin 9mm for is a Mk 77/22. A ruger 77 in 22 lr its in my dreams. Lol. Ooops
Forgot the 39a

TINCANBANDIT is back

Single-Sixer
Here is my list:
the .44 Mag Carbine Deerstalker.....I have one, but would buy another if they were made the same way
.22 Mag 10/22
The original M77 with high polished blue finish and checkered walnut

not a rifle, but I would love for Ruger to build a version of the Colt Python and Anaconda on the GP100 & Redhawk frames....vented barrels with full underlug, unfluted cylinders, adjustable sights front and rear, high polish stainless and blued finishes.

southernbuck101

Single-Sixer
I guess I'm old and old fashion, but I wish Ruger would bring back the M77 Mark II with the Zytel stock in stainless.
Absolutely.
Best fitting rifle to my short arms and stocky build I've ever found.
I Still hunt with my 3006 I bought new.
Amazing to think that back in the day, they were what the American is today.
Affordable.

The local market on stainless skeletons has lost its mind.
Got folks listing 7mag and 3006 for 1600 up around Atlanta.
But most ask $2000.00.
If I didn't like mine so much, I'd sell.
But I worked too hard to get the ones I have.
I sure would like to find a reasonable stainless skeleton in 25-06 and 22-250, and I'd be done with a set.

buckeyeshooter

Blackhawk
All my Ruger 'want' rifles have already been on the market. A tang safety 77 in 350 Remington Magnum and a RSM in .375 H + H.

how do you like your M77? What's the caliber? Thanks!

Ken from the Trusted Gun Exchange Team
www.trustedgunexchange.com
Buy and Sell with Confidence and Ease!
30/06, made in '72. Bought in an auction. Appears to have never been fired. Love it.
IMG_1809.jpeg

First, I want an 8 or 10 round magazine for my Ruger American .22/250 bolt action. I want an American Compact in 308. I know it's about rifles, but I want an LCP II in a .22 WMR as well.

Last edited:

Fujicon

Bearcat
Wood stocked 77 in .358 Winchester.
You and I want the exact same thing, Joe. I've even thought about buying a new Ruger Hawkeye Hunter in .308 Win just so I could rebarrel it in 358. That would make a lovely gun. Expensive way to go, but what the hell, just might do it.

harley08

Blackhawk
I want Ruger to make its precision Rimfire ruffle in .22 mag a takedown. The 10/22 takedowns lock up tight and the few I have hold point of aim and shoot tight groups. Make the bolt action in a takedown, and sell it with two front ends . One for .22 mag and one for .17 hmr. Put scout scopes on each and sight them in. Same mags, same bolt.

Then make the Predator that uses AR-15 mags with swappable barrels to change to the cables based on the .223 case. .300 blackout, .350 legend, .204 ruger, and a couple others would all be options.
I have a Ruger AR that came with 2 barrels 1 - 5.56 & 1 - 300 K and They came with a case.

harley08

Blackhawk
I want Ruger to make its precision Rimfire ruffle in .22 mag a takedown. The 10/22 takedowns lock up tight and the few I have hold point of aim and shoot tight groups. Make the bolt action in a takedown, and sell it with two front ends . One for .22 mag and one for .17 hmr. Put scout scopes on each and sight them in. Same mags, same bolt.
What is a Rimfire ruffle?

bcp

Bearcat
Ruger American in 22 Hornet, 357, and 44 magnum. Ruger already has the magazines for the 77/xx. American for half the cost of the 77/xx.

Bruce

instructor

Single-Sixer
A Ruger Model 77 in 7x57/275 Rigby (Same cartridge just a different name) would indeed by a very nice hunting rifle. A true Rigby in 275 Rigby is a very pricey rifle and long wait time as well. Spotted a used FN Mauser at a gun show in decent shape and bought it for $200 dollars, refinished the walnut stock, and had Douglas install a 7x57 barrel and it is close clone of the Rigby's being offered today at a far lesser price. Had my local jewelry store engrave the floor plate as 275 Rigby and serial number engraved on the trigger guard. Installed the barrel band style front sight, barrel band sling item, and a two-leaf rear sight for both 100 and 200 yards. Rifle is accurate and well balanced and makes for great hunting rifle in my area.

Latest posts