Wrangler collecting?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bigbillyboy

Buckeye
I was going to collect them . Got the black one and an OD green one for now . Just too many for me with my Blackhawk collection . I will get a super (or two) if the do some nice colors. I read some negatives on the colored guns but I like some of them , like the black cherry .😊

I was going to start collecting various Wrangler colors and barrel lengths, I have three now and the last two left me disappointed.
The OD Green is way darker than the website images show. And it was less of a matte type finish as my first one in silver.

The Midnight Blue Talo version has a shiny black appearance. The Brass color trigger guard is more of a gold paint looking color and just doesn't look right. There is absolutely none of the rough/matte like finish quality that I liked in their first offerings. This gun has the appearance of a toy.

I was going to order two per month. However...I'll keep these, then order a 7.5" barrel in Burnt Bronze, then call my collection done. In June I'm going to a gun show in town. We'll see what they have but for the moment I am a bit turned off by what I received.

This is the last two and I have to say that they don't look too bad in the photo.
20240429_192013.jpg

BULL'S-EYE

Buckeye
They don't make a super in 6.5 . I just checked rugers website .
Well, they're obviously making this one for Talo...I've even contacted them about why it's listed as 5.5" when it's obviously a 6.5" 🤔

Well, they're obviously making this one for Talo...I've even contacted them about why it's listed as 5.5" when it's obviously a 6.5" 🤔

The label on the box days 6.5 inch barrel.

Attachments

• 20240501_170122.jpg
    20240501_170122.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 10