Total Eclipse coming soon

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
I was driving home this afternoon from my church where I had attended the funeral of a friend of mine. This just before 2:00 p.m. and it looked much like I had my sunglasses on. ThenI noticed oncoming traffic all had their headlights on, then mine indicated headlights on. As I passed, stores and parking ots had thier lights on. After about ffteen miknutes my headlights turned off, and oncoming traffic began turning off their headlights.

Can't say if the chickens went to roost.

Bob Wright

hpman66

Hunter
1712626345424.png

Chief 101

Hunter
I didn't see this one but I did see a total eclipse in 2017 and it got dark but most of all the temp change was significant. :cool::cool::cool:

redhawker

Buckeye
Thought I'd share my eclipse experience today also... From what I understand we're supposed to get about an inch of eclipse in the next 4days...
IMG_3889.jpg

Last edited:

jav

Single-Sixer
I never really seen one yesterday on our walk a nice neighbor had a pair of the glasses man that was really sharp beautiful glad we got to see it

We had a nice eclipse experience in Grandview, TX, yesterday!
Fortuitous break in the clouds for the event while we were on a nice quiet Texas guest ranch.
Bonus, a longhorn cow gave birth to a calf about 120 yards from us. Literally giving birth as the eclipse started! She nursed it and then walked it back to the herd before totality happened .
Road trip back to Colorado in progress 😎

Attachments

• image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Resized_20240408_143143.jpeg
    Resized_20240408_143143.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 21

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
So, here in this vast universe there is a rahter small planet,spinning on its axis and orbiting a reall great big star. And a small satelite orbiting that planet comes between that star and that planet. A men have the mental capability to calculate the precise time at which all will line up so as to cause the small satelite to momentarily block out the light from the really big star.

Amazing, isn't it? But even more profound is the God who keeps it all in such order.

Bob Wright

Latest posts