Weather check today.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

41Dude

Single-Sixer
How are you all doing? Everyone ok with the storms rolling through the country?
Snowing now in Boise. First time in eleven years blizzard warnings for some parts of the State of Idaho. I have my shovel ready.

NC FNS

Single-Sixer
How are you all doing? Everyone ok with the storms rolling through the country?
Snowing now in Boise. First time in eleven years blizzard warnings for some parts of the State of Idaho. I have my shovel ready.
So that's where those "shovel-ready" jobs went to. 🙂

Lots of wind last night, a little snow on the ground this morning, but all is good here.

MHtractorguy

Single-Sixer
Crazy wind and heavy rain overnight here in Coastal North Carolina. The rain gauge in my pool shows almost 4 inches of rain in about 30 hours.
Fields are flooded, creeks overflowing, but no injuries reported. Sun is shining bright with a stiff, cold wind this morning.
Thanks for asking.

contender

Ruger Guru
Here in my area of WNC,, we had major rain, lots of flooding, and washed out roads in several places. Miss Penny had to take a different route home last night because of closed roads. And It's been declared a natural disaster for many parts of our area. I couldn't go to a scheduled customer's house today because of the road closures. Miss Penny's working from home too.
But we are fine here,, no problems.

Hey now! What about a post in the summer asking if everyone in Dallas is ok under the oppressive heat? 😀

Actually we are supposed to get down to 11° Sunday night. Yikes!

we have some friends that live up in Iowa. And my wife and I were wondering what people with dogs do when it gets really cold like that? The friends don't have a dog.

Do they (dogs, not my friends) still go outside to pee when it's -4 or colder?

Chief 101

Hunter
gotta get a little bit of snow cleared soon...kinda delays some of my plans today...🥶

41Dude

Single-Sixer
This morning at the start of the snowfall.

20240107_081240.jpg

Hey now! What about a post in the summer asking if everyone in Dallas is ok under the oppressive heat? 😀

Actually we are supposed to get down to 11° Sunday night. Yikes!

we have some friends that live up in Iowa. And my wife and I were wondering what people with dogs do when it gets really cold like that? The friends don't have a dog.

Do they (dogs, not my friends) still go outside to pee when it's -4 or colder?
Yep, and you get to go with them. One more reason why we have a cat. :cool:

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
Cool and windy, not much else. The weather has been kinda unusual for the last month. Colder than normal and very few 80 degree days with sunshine. The Christmas snow birds got no beach weather.

Bullthrower338

Single-Sixer
A balmy 22 degrees here in God's Country, much better than the winter we had last year, supposed to get -16 by Friday though!

38-degrees and perpetual rain in Western Oregon. My Boy, 30-miles North, got snowed on a little last night. Micro-climates prevail here, affected greatly by the Pacific Ocean and Columbia River.

The forecast continually morphs. We were supposed to have been dumped on, but it's now postponed til the weekend. Three continuous days of below freezing will be quite a cold spell for us. Folks wont be prepared, and the plumbers, body shops, and tow-trucks will make millions.

. 🤪

Last edited:

Latest posts