Let's Have Some Fun... Post A Gun Related Meme, Or Tell A Gun Related Joke.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Billy1953

Single-Sixer
-- A GOOD WIFE. --
1685290782278.png

Snake45

Patriot, Mentor, Friend ~ RIP
Very Most Way Cool! I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she has ear plugs in, but she still needs eye protection.

Do the yellow empties on the ground imply she's shooting a 20-GA Rem 1100? If so, Double Cool! But maybe not--her empties should be out of the picture on the left. Well, SOMEBODY's shooting a 20-GA of some sort.

I'll bet I'm the only guy here who can identify the yellow car in the background. ;) :LOL:(y)

Ride1949

Hunter
I'll bet I'm the only guy here who can identify the yellow car in the background. ;) :LOL:(y)

Looks like something Barris would do. '70's Riviera maybe?

Snake45

Looks like something Barris would do. '70's Riviera maybe?
Not the correct answer, but you are definitely on the right track, my friend. ;)

Ride1949

Hunter
The front end treatment reminds me a lot of his "Barrister" Corvette. I don't remember ever seeing that particular car.

Barrister(4).jpg

Snake45

Esso 67-X?
You're the closest yet. I'd never heard of that, so I had to look it up. It MIGHT have been a later incarnation of the Esso 67-X, or it might be a whole different car, I'm not sure. But we're now definitely on the right track here. ;)

Snake45

Barris is not well thought of in the car community today. In addition to the kind of behavior you mentioned, he's infamous for stealing credit for custom cars he had nothing to do with. You'd recognize some of them if I were in the mood to name names.

dwasifar

Bearcat
You're the closest yet. I'd never heard of that, so I had to look it up. It MIGHT have been a later incarnation of the Esso 67-X, or it might be a whole different car, I'm not sure. But we're now definitely on the right track here. ;)
The 70-X, then?